Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sharing the Sisterhood

A big thank you to Roberta at Con-tain-it  for 'Sharing the Sisterhood' with me this morning! Upon Roberta's referral I popped on over to Some Days are Diamonds by Karen to check out the VERY EXCITING Bloggerette Sorority she is starting.



I want to join! Who's with me? Just go to Some Days are Diamonds and become a follower and read her super easy directions on how to join.

The best part of joining? We get to "RUSH" the sorority by being creative! Just create something by using the photograph that Karen provides.

Did I mention how excited I am! Join me...and the sorority!

2 comments:

  1. It's such a RUSH ;)

    http://somedaysarediamonds-karen.blogspot.com/2010/06/sorority-is-born.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I Like to see! Enthusiasm. YAY!
    I'm glad you are on board for the Sorority! Can't wait to see what you come up with for our "rush"! :)
    See you on the 25th!
    karen ~ Some days are diamonds

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, please leave a comment.