Okay, back to the challenge. I'm actually pretty proud of myself today and I'll tell you why.
- Yesterday, I replaced my morning cigarettes with cereal. Today, I powered through it with out food. (Yes, I ate breakfast, coffee and yogurt)
- I did not answer the phone when HP Customer Service called me back today.
- I went to Rite Aid to pick up some items and I resisted the urge to buy cigarettes.
- I went to the post office with out going "postal".
- I went to the gym and worked out for an hour. When I left, I thought "I can do longer tomorrow".
- I came home and cooked lunch for myself (comfort food- Baked Macaroni and Cheese).
- The best one I ever made!
- My husband came home at lunch time and ate what I cooked...AND WENT BACK FOR SECONDS! That never happens!
- I only ate 3 fudge pops today (I had 4 yesterday).
Please take some time and visit Roberta at Con-tian-it who is also participating in a 21-Day Challenge. She is focusing on her art journals and creating one for her recent move which highlights how she has so creatively transformed both the inside and outside space she has. If anyone else is planning on or is already participating in a 21-Day Challenge of any kind, please leave me a comment, I'd love to check it out and spread the word.
Until tomorrow then...