Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm a Winner!

A big Thank You to


I won the

Tudor Mania Challenge
Actually, I tied with Bippity Boppity Book, having read 5 Tudor books each. Marie read 6 Tudor books and beat us all, but awarded us the prize. What was the prize you ask? A book of our choice (up to $15) from The Book Depository. I've already made my selection...


The King's Grace: A Novel

I loved A Rose for the Crown by Anne Easter Smith and have read it 2x's. I have always wanted to read another one of her books, and now is my chance. It'll be the perfect book to read over the 2nd half of my summer vacation. So excited for it to arrive!

I put a little link to all of my Tudor Mania Challenge reviews in case you missed them the first time.


Thank you again to Maria at The Burton Review for hosting a great challenge and inspiring me to read 5 books in a month and a half...a new personal record!

I will post a review of my new book as soon as I finish, until then, Happy Reading!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats...Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ;) That book sounds great and you know you have to let me read it since I turned you on to the first one...right...lol I'm off to B&N today to buy The Red Queen cause I got a coupon in my email for 40% off and I got a gift card for my b'day...so I'm off to add to my hard cover collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new book.. and I thank you for participating in the challenge! It was great to see others having fun with Tudor reads!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, please leave a comment.