Thursday, August 26, 2010

Support Pink Saturday

Now that I've dried my eyes, I can share this very special post with you.

My aunt, Roberta from Con-tain-it, participates in a weekly feature called Pink Saturday hosted by Beverly at How Sweet the Sound. This Saturday is a very special Pink Saturday.




I can not even begin to duplicate the amazing post that Roberta has dedicated so much time, energy, and creativity into writing. It is so special and inspirational that I encourage everyone who visits my blog to please go read Pink Saturday: Miracle Make Over and Giveaways Party posted at Con-tain-it.

Not only is this Pink Saturday post for an amazing cause, but there are tons of giveaways associated with the party. There are too many to list here, but I will share one of them with you.

As part of her Pink Saturday, Roberta is giving away this beautiful Vintage Vanity Set. The set comes with a frame, trinket box, and bud vase all made out of a creamy, white porcelain with pink porcelain bow accents.


Please, take a few minutes and check out Pink Saturday at Con-tain-it. Warning- you may need a box of tissues near by...I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please leave a comment.