Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Friend, New Give-a-way!

This morning it is my pleasure to introduce to my readers a lovely lady, new blogger, and fellow Bloggerette Sorority Sister ! Her name is Sherry and she has created a beautiful and inspirational new blog called Scrapping with Sherry. This lovely lady has only been blogging for 30 days, but has already gained 95 followers and received a wealth of comments.

This is the button to her page, isn't it to cute?






Her blog highlights her ability, skill, and talent at creating beautiful paper crafts of all sorts. The best part is, she shows you tones of pictures and gives you details so that you can re-create it yourself. I can't wait to try a few of her tips out! I read through her blog and have picked out MY favorite 3 posts and they are:

http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/2010/07/angel-named-karen.html - An inspirational and uplifting story that will put tears in your eyes.

http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/2010/07/black-white-birthday-card.html The butterfly details on this card are amazing!

http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html - GIVE A WAY! Need I say more?

In honor of her first 30 days as a blogger, Sherry is hosting an amazing give-a-way as a thank you to her readers. Here is a sneak peak at the goodies...


I encourage everyone to pop on over to Scrapping with Sherry as soon as possible, the give-a-way ends August 9th!

P.S. I also have to say that Sherry is a really good follower and has taken the time to read my blog and left me very encouraging and supportive comments, so Thank You Sherry!

3 comments:

  1. Cortney~

    Wow, when I put a link on your site about the giveaway, I had no idea that anyone would do this. Thank you so much! What a sweetheart. So glad we met and I am looking forward to getting to know you better!

    ~Sherry

    PS. How is the challenge going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and I've been following Sherry because she is a "Sister" and I'm also amazed at how many followers she has in such a short time. Cool beans ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to Sherry's site.
    I am in the process of setting up a craft room and getting back into it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, please leave a comment.