Friday, August 13, 2010

Swarovski Crystal Necklace and Earring Set GIVE-A-WAY WINNER

Oh my goodness! The time has come to announce the winner of the
Swarovski Crystal Necklace and Earring Set

First, I need to thank everyone who joined in for this give-a-way. I was pleasantly surprised at how many people completed all the ways to get tickets. The comment tickets really racked up. I love comments, they are like mini- Christmas gifts every morning!

So, I'm doing this the old fashion way...handwritten tickets in a jar, drum roll on the coffee table, and pulling one lucky lady's name out....

Wait- I also wanted to thank everyone for the tremendous amount of support you've given me over the past few weeks and in particular the last 5 days of my 21-Day Challenge. I know some of you came over for the give-a-way but I'm glad you have stayed and shared your comments and kind words on my other posts. I am sorry that everyone can't win because you all deserve it! I hope to host another give-a-way soon.

Okay, here we go. Congratulations to...


Karen, e-mail me your address and I'll ship it out to you shortly!
Thanks again to everyone and I hope you to see you all again soon!

I'm thinking about knitting a scarf for my next give-a-way? What do you think? Would anyone be interested? I know it's only August, but it'll take me awhile to knit one...I'm a beginner.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Congratulations Karen!!! I know you'll love it. What a nice giveaway this has been.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara
    Moore Whimsies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Karen. It is a lovely set.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, please leave a comment.