Thursday, August 26, 2010

Think About It Thursday

Think About It Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at 1001 Books. Each week she will post a reading related question that leaves us pondering and posting.

This weeks question
Is there a character that reminds you of yourself or some one else? Why?

I actually can't answer this one. I thought about it long and hard and about every book I can remember and I just can't find myself in any of the books I've read. I think maybe it's because I read to escape from myself. Not that there is anything wrong with my reality, but sometimes it's nice to step out of it. Books can take me on an adventure I may never be able to go on myself. For instance, I will obviously never be able to be in King Henry VIII court, but through books I can pretend I know what it was like.

Sorry, I had kind of a lame answer this week. I look forward to reading everyone else's answer!
To participate, just hop on over to 1001 Books, grab the link, post, and link back up with Rachel.
OR, if you don't have a blog just leave your answer in the comment section!

Until next time, Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny...I can think of a few movie characters but don't know if you have read the books...like "Edward Scissors Hands". You'll have to read my post later to see my reveal...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining! Even if you couldn't think of an answer, it's nice to know I'm not playing by myself.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, please leave a comment.