Friday, August 20, 2010

Pay It Forward Update

I just wanted to give everyone an update on Pay It Forward. Jill, Maggie, and Shirley have signed up to participate, so I'm full! Also, I am almost done with my first homemade gift ahead of schedule!

These lovely ladies still have openings in their PIF's!
Remember, you have 1 year to send out your PIF, so you have plenty of time to participate once you sign up!

Angela at Sew Loquacious


Shirley at her blog 'Prayers for my mom'

Maggie at From Monarchs to Ladybugs

Thanks again for stopping by and I hope to hear from you all soon!

4 comments:

  1. I'll join in, Courtney! It sounds like fun! I'm guessing you'll need my email- mkschutz37(at)gmail(dot)com.

    Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Maggie! I need to update my update now. Did you check out the original post on PIF? I'll e-mail you all the details too. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you got your three ladies to participate. I'll look into the other blogs next week and see if I can help one of them out. I just signed up for a couple of classes that I need to make sure I finish first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Cortney. I still need some takers. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, please leave a comment.